Biomedical Fusion System Laboratory (BFSL) is in the Department of Medical Bio Technology at the Dongguk University, Seoul, South Korea. We have intimated knowledge of the challenges facing health care and biomedical engineering professionals today. BFSL's research is in the fields of biomedical engineering, biomechanics, and rehabilitation engineering. We study new technologies and seek deeper understanding of biomechanics, medical imaging and biomedical engineering, and deploy it in diagnostic and therapeutic applications with collaborators in medicine and biology. BFSL is comprised of highly collaborative innovators in wide research areas.
Our research fields include:
- Biomedical Modeling / Biomechanics
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Bio-measurement and Medical Image Analysis
- Bio-material Engineering
- Clinical Application of Tissue Engineering
- Technical Evaluation and Strategy Planning of Biomedical Engineering